Thursday, September 18, 2014

Archeage - Login Queues Broken or Denial of Paid Service: Question Reference # 140919-001112

Just documenting the absolute failure the Archeage launch has been.  Following is a support ticket I submitted detailing the huge issue getting into the game is as a paying customer.  As of the time of this post, I am 713 in the queue as of 8:41 EST from the log on at 4:11 EST at position 2434.  Yes, it's very possible I will go to bed before getting into the game...

I have been logged into the queue on Kyrios as of 4:11pm EST today, with a starting queue position of 2434.  As of 8:27pm the queue is at 783.  Either your queue is broken or there is something else going on denying me entrance to the server.

If it is not a technical issue but a logistics issue, meaning you have not opened server capacity or opened new shards to account for the demand of your product, I respectfully request a refund of my founders pack which was purchased during head start.

Not only did you fail to attribute my purchase to my account and wasted my money there, you are now doing it live by failing to open servers to account for paying customers.  You are in fact stealing my money by failing to render promised services, not once but twice.

Systems that should have been in there at launch were missing.  Each fix you do only shows you how bad the issue really is.  Yet, you fail to address it by expanding capacity in relation to the demand.  I get you don't want to go through server consolidation, but in case you are not looking at the numbers and times in the queue, its time to open a few more shards/servers. By the time I get in, it will be time to go to bed.

Refund my money.  This is ridiculous and by far the worst launch and fleecing of customer money to date.  Stop stealing from your customers.

Edit. Absurd. Finally got in at 11:pm EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment